17 January 2010

the honeymoon

As I noted , a couple weeks before our wedding, swine flu was all over the news, and Nathan and I decided to cancel our honeymoon trip to Mexico. After hours on TripAdvisor, I suggested we go to St. Lucia instead and more specifically, Discovery at Marigot Bay. The cost was much more than the trip to Mexico would have been, but the island is so wonderful and lush and we couldn't have been more pampered during our stay.


view from our drive to the resort


with Husband


our room and private pool


the harbor


poolside


view from my pool chair


the Pitons from a boat while on a land & sea tour


all geared up to go zip lining


at the breakfast table on our last morning

(all images: from my collection)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails